insomnia

i can't sleep
it's 1am
i have to get up early for work
i can't find my bella band which means i can't wear pants
or something...
i can't get this stupid Sesame Street
KIDS JUST LOVE TO BRUUUUUUUSH (their teeth)
out of my head
i feel like chloe is taking it up a notch
and is already starting to expand her
territory up into my lungs
i feel a little like throwing up
because of the upwards pressure...
my brain and my eyes are not tired
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i really don't want to be on the skytrain
i hate the stress of having to get up there
fast enough to lineup for the second train
that is less busy than the first sardines one...
just so i can sit down
despite the fact that sitting is less comfortable
for my back
BUT
my standing is less balanced
and i really hate being in the standing crowd
with people rushing in and out past me
and bumping me in the belly
WHICH
i am making efforts to show through the
wearing of tighter tops
in hopes that people will be more cautious
....
and bc i feel like it makes me look
more pregnant than fat
WHICH REMINDS ME
i can NOT stop craving biscuits and scones
and all i want is to order fast food breakfast
sandwiches on biscuits (NOT english muffins)
or the buttermilk scones at giovane

i am going to be so tired tomorrow
WHY CAN'T I BE TIRED
AREN'T I ALWAYS TIRED?????????

is tim hortons open right now?
i wonder if 1am counts as morning/breakfast...


Comments

Popular Posts