friday december tenth

so much craziness and drama happening with family right now i'm afraid for christmas.  i didn't fall asleep until 130-2am last night was up early to drop kevin off at work.  i did a bunch of christmas shopping so i am less stressed about that hooray!  another small wad of muck exited my premises around 1130am but other than that nothing else is happening.  my groin/pelvis is super sore and aching.

so i'm at home.  i had a shower.  semi-cleaning up but mostly just chatting to my sister on the interweb.  trying to find gift ideas, i came across this site, and more specifically this awesome duvet cover!



It comes with a pack of washable pens so that you can doodle to your heart's content and then wash it all out on laundry day.  I love that the duvet is a sheet of loose leaf paper.  I would totally write super emo poems in gigantic child-like handwriting...  Or write super lame love notes to Kevin hahahaha... or grocery/to-do lists.  HOW ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY!

OMG i really love this site!  so much beautiful and awesome things... so much I.N.S.P.I.R.A.T.I.O.N. for you know, when i have time to make more art again :)



Comments

Popular Posts