two lucky charms: st patrick's day continued...


we grabbed Mink bars for jen's birthday
i have yet to try the Moishemellow but the Mermaid's Choice is one of my top favourites along with High Tea WHICH THEY DID NOT HAVE IN STOCK!


so we decided to try something new.  this was very good but not a favourite.  probably give the ginger one a try next time around.


my aunt who lives in Texas bought me this dress when my dad passed away in 2003
Talula from Aritzia, a green tweed baby doll dress
i wore it a bunch and then stopped wearing it for a long time

trying to find some green in my closet, i tried it on today for the first time in years 
it looked amaze balls on me, but i figured it was too dressy for family get together



happy st patrick's day!!!



outside in my inlaws front yard


who smiles like this?


sun bun bum


the usuals



the cake was very well received



even better with strawberries



chloe playing spin the arrows by herself


the kid lets


chloe taking in the lovely details of the early 1960's


Comments

Popular Posts