Updates from Down Below

I am about to die.

Ok no.

But I can definitely feel a cold brewing in my throat, head, and possibly body.  God please don't let it be a flu.  A cold I can deal with.

Moses' eyes are still infected.  I had hoped they would have improved more since Sunday, but they are still visibly infected.  AND it looks like Chloe has caught it.

AND I AM AFRAID OF GETTING IT.

The last thing I need is taking photos of 10 families with crusty red eyes.  (You know, to top off my crazy spiky hair and the pimple farm on my face and the bags under my eyes)

I've been posting most of my stuff on the Facebook and on thepauhaus.com so check out all the crazy stuff I've been up to if you haven't already been bombarded with all my posts.

my head hurts.
i gotta go to sleep.

dropping kids off at mom's tomorrow.
setting up at school in preparation for a full on weekend of Holiday Sessions.

GRAH.

i am grateful.

Comments

Popular Posts