Chuck + Chelsea Get Hitched

went to our last wedding of the summer this past weekend.  feeling as tired as i have lately, i was thankful that it was a smaller family wedding (Kevin's cousin on his Mom's side) and that it was an easy 5 minutes from our home at the Cammidge House by Centennial Beach!  i've seen so many weddings take place here but it was my first time actually being invited to one!  after the crazy amount of weddings we have been to over the past 5 years, outdoor summer weddings are definitely my favourite!

enjoy!

















  












































a perfect day for a very sweet couple!

Congrats guys!

xoxo





   



Comments

  1. OMG THESE ARE SO GOOD !! WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD PHANIE?!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. jesus lindsay you are too kind <3 <3 <3 why don't i have any faith in myself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, thanks so much for taking these - I can't even count how many times I have scrolled through them!
    You captured so many moments that I missed. I love the ones of Chloe and Andeigh running around, Kevin and Travis chatting, Chelsea and Chuck dancing, Moses dancing, the cupcakes, the hula hoops...all the pictures bring a smile to my face. Thanks for taking to the time to take these and post them, they are all perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts