Name that Dude


What if I told you this guy's name was:

Eames
Royal
Malcolm
Whistler
Eligh
Bodhi
Adrien
Henry
Kingston
Sheppard

*

His full name being:

Eames Grey O'Brien
Royal Grey O'Brien
Malcolm Grey O'Brien
Whistler Grey O'Brien
Eligh Grey O'Brien
Bodhi Grey O'Brien
Adrien Grey O'Brien
Henry Grey O'Brien
Kingston Grey O'Brien
Sheppard Grey O'Brien

Which would you choose?


Notable Nicknames

Royal: Roy or Rowe
Henry: Harry
Kingston: King or Kingsley
Sheppard: Shep


Other potential feelings I am channeling







Comments

  1. Eames is my favourite. Simple and unusual and easy to spell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those names are great, no matter which one you choose, he will have an awesome name. My favorite is Kingston.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whistler Grey O'Brien
    Eligh Grey O'Brien
    Bodhi Grey O'Brien all stand out the most to me. Whistler is at the top of the list just as I've never heard it beforehand and BC Pride!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts